Welcome to the St. Gregory the Great Catholic School Online Order Management Website!
Registration access code is: Great
Your payment is due upon ordering.
As you are ordering, please note we will NOT be offering cash or cheque refunds. If your child is absent from school on the day of their hot lunch order, his or her lunch can either be picked up between 11:00 -11:30 a.m. or it will be donated to another student.
If a child is absent for a reported holiday or on an extended illness absence, a credit voucher will be issued if they have pre-ordered hot lunches. A parent will need to call in and request a credit voucher for these circumstances only. This voucher can only be used for Grab and Go items in the Cafeteria.
Payments can be made by PayPal, cash or cheque. If you are paying by cheque please make it payable to RDCRS # 39.
Here's how to get started...
- Once you click on the link below, enter access code "Great" to start
- Go to stgregoryschool.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders"
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
PayPal: We only accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com). No cheque or cash payments will be accepted at any time.
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.