Clothing is to be modest and respectful of a Catholic School. The following guidelines apply:
- Shirts that can be tucked in (no midriff showing) and no slogans that are deemed
inappropriate for a Catholic school.
- Caps and hats are not allowed in school or at school functions.
- Shirts or tops must cover most of the shoulders and have a modest neckline and the
back is not to be exposed.
- Modest shorts and skirts, there are no “short shorts” or mini skirts. For example, no
bottoms of pockets showing. Individual conversations will be had with students.
- Students should not have any undergarments visible at any time; top or bottom.
Students that do not comply with this dress code will be asked to change or call their parents to bring appropriate clothing.