About the School Council
Everyone is welcome to attend our School Council meetings! Please come and support your child's school! We appreciate your feedback and comments.
The school council is composed of several members who represent St. Gregory the Great Catholic School, including parents, administration, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community. Our meetings are held once a month in the school Learning Commons. There is no meeting in December or June. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The objective of the school council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system.
The school council duties include budget, curriculum support, school calendar, the mission of the school and school council, safety and special projects.
- School Council Minutes - May 2018
- School Council Minutes - April 2018
- School Council meeting - March 7, 2018
- School Council Meeting - January 10, 2018
- School Council Meeting - November 1, 2017
- School Council Meeting Minutes - October 4, 2017
- School Council Meeting - September 18, 2017
- School Council Minutes - June 13, 2017